Big Cow Hair Grass
- You’ll receive 1 package of Big Cow Hair Grass seeds
- Excellent as Carpet plant.
- Easy to grow, No CO2 needed but high light is recommended
- Optimal growing temperature 68F – 85F
- 100% Live plant seed arrival Guarantee! (Just send a photo of the damage item on the same date)
- SHIP FROM THE USA by Kazen Aquatic
Attention: Because Small Cowhair seeds and Big Cowhair seeds are different (they look like empty and weak, so they are easy to float above water surface), please plant the Small Cowhair seeds and Big Cowhair seeds without water or out of water for better germination rate.
No water planting (Recommend method)
Plant doesn’t need CO2. However it’s recommended to at least have good lighting since it may affect the plant shape.
- Add substrate into your fish tank.
- Distribute seed on the substrate. Pay attention to not let the seed fall below the substrate (large pebble substrate) and try to keep the deed surface wet. 2-7 days is enough to sprout.
- Add water when seeds sprout. Pay attention to not stir the substrate and disturb the seed. (add water slowly)
- Temperature should not be too low, 68°F-85°F is optimal.
- Normally 5-7 days sprout, depend on your water temperature.
Planting in water tank
Need to keep the temperature above 30°C and filtration equipment.
- If the seed float, put it in a separate container with water until it sink.
- Turn off any filter that causes water movement.
- Add the seeds into your tank. Don’t add too many seed in one spot. Space them out. Otherwise they’ll compete which each other and stun growth.
- Add a very thin layer of substrate on top of the seed
- Turn the water back on, after planting.
Normally, 15 days sprout, 30 days landscape finished.
- Temperature should always be above 68F for optimal growth
- Don’t scatter too closely while casting seeds, leave out appropriate gap for free breathing.
SHIPPING IS FREE (USPS mail envelope) Thus there’s no tracking number.
(I’ll try to ship on the same day when possible.)
< Mon-Fri >
I stride to do as much as possible to make every sale a positive one. So please feel free to contact me about any questions pertaining to the order and a positive feedback is much appreciates. Thank You.