Red Leaf Grass
IMPORTANT: SEEDS NEED TO BE FULLY SUBMERGE IN WATER FOR GERMINATION!
Make sure to give them root nutrient as they start to grow. (such as Osmocote Plus root tab). They'll die/rot if there isn't enough nutrient in the substrate. Do not cover your tank to to keep moisture in. Just put them in water.
- You’ll receive 1 package (10g). Good amount up to 20gallons tank (30"-12")
- Excellent as Carpet plant.
- Easy to grow, No CO2 needed but high light is recommended
- Optimal growing temperature 68F – 85F
- 100% Live plant seed arrival Guarantee! (Just send a photo of the damage item on the same date)
- SHIP FROM THE USA by Kazen Aquatic
1. Distribute seed on the substrate or bury them 1/4" deep. For already establish tank, soak and let them sink first before transfer to your tank.
2. Add water 2" of water or more above the substrate level.
3. Temperature should not be too low, 68°F-85°F is optimal.
4. Normally 14 days sprout, depend on your water temperature.
- Plant doesn’t need CO2. However it’s recommended to at least have good lighting since it may affect the plant shape. Like most aquatic plant weak light will make them grow tall.
- Temperature should always be above 68F for optimal growth
- Don’t scatter too closely while casting seeds, leave out appropriate gap for free breathing.
For 1 bag, order will be ship in First Class envelope.